Recently, the humble onion has gained much fame for some good reasons. This sharp-smelling, root-based vegetable is used in every Indian household because it adds flavor to the food. Haircare experts believe that it can help you get the healthy hair you have always dreamed of for ages. Pocket-friendly onion oil prices have become the tipping point of its acceptance in the hair care industry, and users are switching to it for its amazing benefits.
Seeing your hair fall on the ground or coming right in your hand while combing can be a bit stressful and frustrating experience. So many of us struggle to grow our hair to its desired length and be healthy. So many factors contribute to dull and degraded hair, such as environmental pollutants, poor eating habits, and not adhering to a proper hair care routine.
The best way to eliminate these issues is to opt for a personalized and effective hair care regimen. It starts with checking the onion oil price online and buying the product that suits your needs. We recommend you massage your scalp with it to promote better blood circulation. The last step is to wash your head with Mamaearth’s Onion Hair Shampoo and Conditioner it with the appropriate conditioner.
Onion – A Must-Have Ingredient in your Hair Care Routine
For ages, onions have been considered only a flavoring agent in our households. But as the times have changed and people are experimenting with new things for their self-care, onion has become an integral part of hair care regimen.
Onion is rich in nutrients such as Vitamin C, Vitamin B9 (Folate), Vitamin B6, Potassium, Sulfur, and other essential minerals and antioxidants that can strengthen hair roots. Elaborating on the advantages of onion, here are some of the lesser-known benefits of using Onion Oil for hair:
- Optimizes the hair growth cycle.
- Prevents hair thinning and hair breakage.
- Helps in balancing the pH levels of hair.
- Nourishes hair roots and follicles
- Helps in fighting bacterial infections.
- Delays premature graying.
- Improves the hair texture.
- Reduces frizzy hair
- Deeply moisturizes hair roots and follicles
How to use Onion Oil?
Onion oil can be used in various ways. At the same time, it can be applied to the hair by pouring the oil into your palms and then massaging your scalp. But you can also mix the onion oil with a safe and toxin-free carrier oil (like Castor Oil, Bhringraj Oil, and Almond Oil) and keep it overnight on the scalp.
You will get strong and luscious hair upon washing with a toxin-free shampoo such as Mamaearth’s Onion hair Shampoo (or Mama Onion Shampoo). You can make also make DIY hair masks using onion oil by following these steps:
- Mix onion oil price with castor oil for a deep conditioning hair mask that helps make your hair longer and thicker.
- Mix onion oil and egg yolks to get a protein-rich hair mask. It would help smoothen out rough hair and add shine.
- Mix onion oil with ginger juice. That will help in dealing with scalp infections.
- Mix onion oil with honey which will yield soft and glossy hair.
- Mix onion oil with potato juice to optimize your hair growth.
Important points to know:
- Do not overdo onion oil massage on your scalp as it may lead to inflammation.
- Before applying onion oil to your scalp and hair, you should do a skin patch test.
- Avoid leaving the oil on the scalp for more than 3-4 hours.
Summing it up
Haircare experts believe that onion oil price is well worth the benefits. This is because hair fall problems can ruin your life, directly affecting your looks. But with the constant use of safe and toxin-free hair oil, you can pamper your hair the best and get those healthy strands back. We thus recommend checking the best Onion Oil Price online and then buying Mama Onion Shampoo for hair by Mamaearth.
Note: Mamaearth is a nature-loving brand as it is committed to planting one tree for every goodness order It delivers in India. It is also Asia’s first Made Safe certified brand, and its products are certified by PETA and FDA too.